Here is a Life Hack you can't pass up. Not only is this an interesting and attractive item to keep on your desk, but this Storm Glass allows you to double-check your local weather man. This item predicts weather changes 24 hours in advance.
As the weather changes, the Storm Glass transforms into multiple physical states based on changing weather in your area. Here is how to read the Storm Glass:
- The liquid is clear: sunny and bright
- There are crystals at the bottom: thick air, frost
- The liquid is dim with small stars: thunderstorms
- There are large flakes: heavy air, overcast and snow during the winter
- Crystal threads form on the upper part of the liquid: windy weather
- There are small dots: fog, damp weather
- Flakes rise and remain at the top: wind in the upper air regions
- There are small stars: during a sunny winter day, it will snow in one or two days
- The higher the crystals rise, the colder it will be during winter
Thickness of Base: about 0.4"
Size: 2.5" wide x 4.5" tall